Effective facilitation of teams and work groups requires the right combination of subject matter expertise, credibility, and skillfully engaging communication. As an expert in adult learning, Dr. Terri Trent uses her ability as an impactful and fluid speaker to empower groups and teams to process new information while simultaneously sharpening the saw. Recent presentations include the following:
- The Bounce Back: Developing Resiliency through the White Waters of Change, Orange County Coaching Institute, 2013
- Emotional Intelligence at Work, Veterans Administration, 2013.
- Developing Global Lean Champions, Johnson Matthey, Inc., 2012
- Personal Branding: It’s Your Responsibility, National Society of Hispanic MBAS, 2012.
- Embracing the Future: Teambuilding Using Emotional Intelligence, Midwestern University, 2012.
- Respecting Differences: The Key to Workplace Success, NAVMAR, 2013
- Unlock Your Career Potential in a Rapidly Shifting World of Work, Business and Professional Women of Scottsdale, 2012.
- Multiple Generations at Work: Bridging the Gap, American Society for Training and Development Regional Conference, 2012.
- Unlock your Career Potential by Developing your Talents and Strengths, Diversity Leadership Alliance, 2012.
- Leading Change, Johnson Matthey, Inc., 2012.
- Making Career Connections, National Black MBA Association, 2012.
- Negotiation Strategies: Creating a Win-Win Outcome, National Optometry Association, 2012.
- Respecting Differences, Environmental Protection Agency, 2012.
- Leveraging Community Resources to Create Sustainability, America Speaks, 2012.
- Leadership Development
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Competency Models Using Performance Benchmarks
- Trust and Team Building
- Workplace Diversity
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management Initiatives
Training and Development
- Training Needs Assessment
- Group Facilitation using Adult Learning Strategies
- Performance Improvement Coaching
- Conflict Management
- Multi-Modal Learning Methodology
- Professional Development Programs
- Facilitation of Virtual Groups